dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Ever since Ivan told me of this little problem arising from my presence in some particular event, well, I kinda have been brooding over it. I thought, why does such distress and animosity just because of something called human nature? God knows--hint: If you have no idea what I'm talking about then you may like to refer to to my previous post. Laugh out loud--sick of LOL. Ughh.And while I was feeling so goddamn down in the dumps, I decided to visit my tag board, which has been kinda outa action these days since no one ever visits this blog anymore. BUt I tried my luck anyways and found a really nice and sweet msg from Bryan. A few simple words can relief me so much. That was when I finally understood the quote 'Simplicity maketh one's day' and God did I feel less stressed. And so I really wanna thank you Bryan cus you were always there when I needed you, and you showed the ever great brotherly affection. Man I love yaa, umm sisterly love that is. =) You really rock and just dont ever change. Promise me. Cus you should nvr deprive the world of great care and love on your part. Thanks a whole lot. =) Guys night! JM OUT. |